Massage therapy is beneficial in providing pain relief from various conditions as well as stress and anxiety. It promotes healing by increasing blood flow, lymph drainage and loosening tight muscles. Combining massage therapy with Physiotherapy can accelerate the recovery process.
Massage Therapy can improve:
- Pregnancy discomforts
- Decrease negative side effects due to chemotherapy
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction
- Central & peripheral nervous system pathologies
- Postural concerns such as scoliosis
- Fibromyalgia syndrome
- Stress and anxiety management
- Sports injuries
- Pain management
- These are just a few of the many ways a Massage Therapist can help.